Hershey: Looking better

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hershey: Looking better
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 07:50 am:

A couple of days ago the chances of rain were higher. Maybe we'll get the rare four dry days in a row.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:11 am:

We're surely overdue for rain up here in PA and we've been getting it the last couple days.

Here's a different look at the same forecast.

Remember that a 30% chance of rain means there's a 70% chance of no rain. (Grin)


Add a Message


This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration