Tom Miller.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tom Miller.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 10:31 am:

I want to tell you what a great job you and your family did at the OCF. I had never seen a two-man top in operation before. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 10:39 am:

Yes but he still has the old fashioned and outdated brass radiator. I keep waiting for him to get a 17 or later with a good improved and modern steel radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 11:12 am:

Now that's funny!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 06:17 pm:

Ed,

Thanks for your kind words. I've enjoyed doing that act with the wife and kids for twenty some years. We've always tried to convey a sense of urgency to getting the top up. In reality, I can do a two man top myself providing my back is in decent shape that day.

Jon,

I am a humble laborer and that used car is about all I can afford.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

Keep smilin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Mr Miller is a good man, great promoter of the Model T hobby. He has my upmost respect for his knowledge and willingness to share it. Known as "Model T Tom" in these neck of the woods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

I remember MR Miller helping us one night in a storm at the OCF!!! Others i can't remember the names also were a huge help in that storm!!! If we ever go again i'll ask my wife to remind me of the storm before i bitch about the parking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration