Efficiency

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Efficiency
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

I just called Lang's with an order for pickup at Hershey. Within a minute after I hung up, a copy of the order was in my inbox. You-know-who, eat your heart out. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Yeah, I get that too, also with Snyders. I think they have some kind of "auto program" that zaps it to your e-mail account on file as soon as the order is logged into their system.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

And an hour and three minutes later, another email to notify me that the order is ready for me to pick up at Hershey. Have a second helping, you-know-who. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 12:33 am:

Methinks the quality vendors we have available here will/do often go 'the extra mile'! :-)
Sometimes even with customized help.... Happy T-ing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 08:23 am:

I liked Langs from the first time I talked to Don. I know my question must have seemed silly to him,but he was willing to help and didn't seem like he wanted to get me off the line in a hurry! :-) The good suppliers always rise to the top! :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L Grzegorowicz on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

I had the pleasure of visiting Langs a few weeks ago,the drive down takes 2&1\2 hrs,Don walked by me and said [I have Vermont plates] you will find the jon at the end of this Ilse,that was going to be my first question.I could not believe my eyes,row after row of model t parts every where,ben after ben.the place is huge,Steve, don's son worked with me he knew where every thing I needed was located,and let me follow him around I left with every thing I went after and one or two other things I see in walking buy the shelf.Im lucky to have them so close by.because its a super trip there,and for me its all back roads,the crew there are super folks and very up on every thing model t.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 04:06 am:

Hey Steve !! Take your Dodge !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration