Help Identify history of an Indiana TT Depot Hack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Help Identify history of an Indiana TT Depot Hack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:04 pm:

I hope someone can fill me in on the past owners restorers builders of the Indiana 1921 TT

Rumor has it the owner, now passed, had it on display in an Indiana Ice Cream parlor for decades. Anyone recognize it? I like to put the history of a car in the car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

Also while I have a lot of T parts, any leads on where to get a spare tire and wheel for the larger rear tires?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 01:07 am:

David, there is a little town in Steuben County called Nevada Mills. There was an old time T guy there named Al. I can't come up with his last name. That looks like the type of body he used to build. He has been dead many years and there was an auction. I had done some trading with him through the years.Dont know or remember any connection between him and an ice cream store. But, I would wager a very small sum he built that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration