OCF 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OCF 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

Anyone know the exact dates for next year?

I'm at the Greenfield Inn tonight and they don't have the dates.

just askin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 11:34 pm:

http://www.ontariomodelt.org/17evtsepocf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 12:04 am:

BCG,

The OCF is always the weekend after Labor Day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 12:07 am:

I got a note from Jonathan at Greenfield Village this morning, and he indicated the dates had not been set yet, but it would probably be Oct 9 & 10 of next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 01:02 am:

Larry, October????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 05:35 am:

September 9-10, 2017

344 days from now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 10:25 am:

Yeah, Sept! Time for a beer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 04:33 pm:

Heck I can't hardly wait.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration