International Rally at Coal Creek 11 Many Photos!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: International Rally at Coal Creek 11 Many Photos!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 06:27 am:

Here is the last batch of photos from the event at Coal Creek last Sunday. I hope viewers have enjoyed seeing the (mainly) Australian cars.

If anyone would like a full size version of any of the photos, then P.M. to me and I will send direct to your e-mail address as an attachment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 06:56 am:

Thank you Dane H! More wonderful cars, and I would say it looks like a good time was had by all! (Including the Rover driver!)
Drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 05:21 am:

Thanks Wayne, and 'Yes he did!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 07:47 pm:

I just had to look through the photos again. A lot of very interesting Ts. I would like to know more about MYT 15, the '15 T touring with the Australian body painted white (above). Basically a rhetorical comment. No reply actually necessary.
So many lovely cars!
Thank you again Dane H, very much.
Drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration