OT and here comes Matthew

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT and here comes Matthew
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Well looks like I need to start securing things, the sooner it turns north the better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

Yeh, you might have water running in the front door and out the back. Hopefully not though. I think it'll veer enough to stay off Miami and pay the Carolinas another visit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:31 am:

She is now a cat 5, Could be a problem for us here in the sunshine state. I will wait till monday and see what it's doing. If needed I will load the T and anything else important in the trailer and leave. Everything else is well insured and replaceable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:55 am:

It was a cat 3-4 that chased out of Naples. Beautiful place but no more hurricanes for us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Best of luck. We're thinking about you all. We've had nor'easter type weather here all week. VERY windy & plenty of rain which is sorely needed but a full blown hurricane I don't want to ponder.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration