Well looks like I need to start securing things, the sooner it turns north the better.
Yeh, you might have water running in the front door and out the back. Hopefully not though. I think it'll veer enough to stay off Miami and pay the Carolinas another visit.
She is now a cat 5, Could be a problem for us here in the sunshine state. I will wait till monday and see what it's doing. If needed I will load the T and anything else important in the trailer and leave. Everything else is well insured and replaceable.
It was a cat 3-4 that chased out of Naples. Beautiful place but no more hurricanes for us.
Best of luck. We're thinking about you all. We've had nor'easter type weather here all week. VERY windy & plenty of rain which is sorely needed but a full blown hurricane I don't want to ponder.