A few rear shots

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A few rear shots
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Looking through pictures to organize things I noticed these that have never been on the forum, so here they are. In July I realized that I didn't have any decent rear views of my runabout, so I went to town and made these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 10:57 pm:

Somehow, I was expecting something different in these photos. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

Neat pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 11:27 pm:

Henry, this is a family forum!!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 11:36 pm:

I may be bias, but turtles are pretty hot!..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason...........Whittier, CA on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 12:19 am:

Found this one online someone took of my car.

Whittier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 07:17 am:

Great pictures, Steve. Thanks for showing the neighborhood. Not sure if Kansas is a western state or a mid western but I do enjoy seeing the streets with the wide strip of lawn between the sidewalk and street. Typical layout for that part of the country. I have family in Wisconsin/Michigan and that is the layout there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 08:08 am:

Looks good coming or going Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Steve... is that an original year plate, I was surprised to notice it doesn't have a year on it... come to think about it... I'm surprised I notice anything, any more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:56 am:

And, that's quite a sleepy town you are in!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Yes, it's a 1915 plate. If I remember correctly, Kansas plates didn't have the year on them until 1919.

The pictures were taken on a Monday morning after most people had gone to work, so there wasn't much traffic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

Great picture with that dust on the wheels. Looks like it is right out of the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 06:42 pm:

You have a nice rear end Jeff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

Here's another rear shot of my 15

Ken

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration