For those not going to Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: For those not going to Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 11:37 pm:

Any one have the dates for Mark's swap meet in MN?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:21 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 11:42 am:

I emailed Mark a few days ago with the same question. Haven't heard back as of yet.

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

Nov 12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

Where?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Owatonna, Duey join one of the clubs and you'll get all this info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 12:09 am:

Andy had to be the one to drag me out of the darkness. Again.
:-)
OR
Oh crap...
Thanks Andy! True.
Side note: Those coils work GREAT by the way!
One FULL turn LESS on the NH carb for sweetness! True.
I gotta see if my son Nathan is interested in going down there. I'd want to if I had a driver.
OR
WOMAN! You wanna go to a model T swap meet?
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration