WooHoo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: WooHoo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 12:22 am:

Its all happening.....
Just yesterday Rootliebs shipped my Speedster kit to my import agents address in Long Beach. It should be here in 4 to 6 weeks.
Already winging its way across the Pacific is a shipment from Chaffins with all the other bits I could think of that I needed for the build, including the new Brassworks Radiator.
The modified A wheels just went onto the chassis for the first time, so I can now wheel it around the workshop and my painter mate arrives here on Monday to get the first coats onto the chassis.
Can you tell I'm an excitable (old) boy?
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 03:57 am:

YEAH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 05:53 am:

Congratulations! If (when) you test out the chassis before you mount the seats, be sure you have something to keep you from sliding off.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 06:14 am:

Rob I know you could jump over the house with excitement! Keep us posted....Gary

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration