Any idea what these parts are.... ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Any idea what these parts are.... ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

I have been sorting out a big load of parts and found a few I do not know what are.

What year is this latch.??

These 2 brass caps are 2-1/2 inches in diameter and are stamped Vanguard, Detroit.

This piece I do not have a clue ...

Im thinking possibly windshield stanchon mount ???? but just guessing

No idea .???

This is threaded inside and outside. I thought maybe a radiator cap adapter .???. Neither side will fit a model T

A neat APCO gas pedal. Its missing the arm, but will be easy to fab up an arm. I may use this on the Speedster project. I have never seen this one before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Those are 1913 Vanguard windshield hinge covers. Highly desirable especially if they are not cracked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

Thanks Erik, I was thinking possibly something for a windshield but was unsure. They are in very nice condition and no cracks. Ill probably put them in the classifieds...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 09:38 pm:

The first unit is for a 23-25 closed car.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

They go on 1913 hinges as Erik noted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Thanks Ed, Anybody with an idea what they are worth. This early stuff, is new ground for me, and I really have no idea of the value. I do not need to make a killing on them, but I also, do not want to give them away. Just a good fair price for both involved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

apco ass gas pedel mising a lever. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Donnie, PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration