Indiana Covered Bridge Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Indiana Covered Bridge Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 03:40 am:

I just want to let everyone involved with the tour know how much I enjoyed it. A very good friend of ours offered to take me on this tour, and I will always be gratefull. I've wanted to go on a tour since I was 14, I am now 66. Without his help, I most likely would never have been able to go on one. I met a few forum members and a lot of very wonderfull people. Everyone made me feel most welcome. I can't thank them enough. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

I too enjoyed the tour. Also met and enjoyed a conversation with Mr. Stroud. The roads this year had been recently graded and were in excellent condition. Thanks to the organizers for a great job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

We also really enjoyed the Covered Bridge Tour again this year. Many thanks to Brian and Valerie Jordan and everyone else who helped with this tour.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

I've never been to a tour and that one seems pretty close. Where would I get the details on that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 12:48 am:

The upcoming grey concrete daily interstate commute tour, sponsored by the Hyundai Club is coming up soon. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 02:24 am:

I found it on a website. US41 is very close to me. I'd just like to go see at one of the stops some time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Brian Jordan on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Thanks for the kind words everyone, this was our first year to host along with Todd and Kem Johnson. We have helped for several years and have enjoyed this experience. Dates for 2017 are September 23-27th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:29 pm:

Dennis Plank, I too enjoyed our conversation. You gave me many good ideas on reworking the top on our '25 coupe. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration