Hacked

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hacked
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 06:29 pm:

I just tried to get on the other T club site and a picture shows up and it said it has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Must be fixed:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/forumdisplay.php/2-mtfci-general-discussion-forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 06:41 pm:

I just tried it and it said the same thing HACKED BY
alsafah922 6:40 Mountain time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

Mike,
Clear the cookies (History) on your computer, and try again. I can access the site from my machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

I tried to log in to oldihc.com one time and a picture of a guy on a horse with a Saudi flag popped up. It said Saudi Arabia rules? or something like that and This site has been hacked. Why would hackers target websites devoted to Model Ts or International trucks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 08:00 pm:

Because their security measures are lower than other sites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

BTW, I was just at the MTFCI site and it opened up and worked perfectly for me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Mike, you have been hacked, not the MTFCI website.

The website you go to when you log onto the Internet has been changed to that hacker website in your computer.

Check the URL that comes up when you log on and change it back to whatever service you use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Dave.

If I use the website you placed above I get into the discussion with no problem.

If I go to www.modelt.org then I get the hacked site

This is when I access on my droid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Working normally for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

If I was hacked why are other people getting the
same message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 12:28 am:

The MTFCI website home page has been hacked.
The MTFCI website forum page is still OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 01:53 pm:

This what I got when I tried the MTFCI Forum site:
Not Found

The requested URL /mtfcivb/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Both links gave me what Marv found, a 404 error.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:47 pm:

How many people got the virus from the hacked website that they all tried to go to while it was infected?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration