Looking for someone to restore 26 model tt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for someone to restore 26 model tt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

hi looking for someone to restore my model tt 26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 08:24 am:

I wish you lived a little closer to me. I've been looking for such a project, but since I live in IL and you live in CT the trucking alone might break the budget. I hope you find someone a little closer to home for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Kenny,

Call Don Lang when he gets back from Hershey.

That is his neck of the woods & I am sure he can recommend a few places.

If you are willing to take it to the Philadelphia, PA area - my good friend Louie at Last Chance Garage in Unionville, PA is where I would go.

He worked on a Model A Woody for me .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 09:56 am:

kenny,

How about contacting one of your area chapter reps...

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#ct

or, better yet, go to a club meeting and get some "face-to-face input from local T'ers.

Good Luck!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration