FJ - Time For A Good Laugh .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - Time For A Good Laugh .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Post some funnies & help brighten up Monday ... :-)

Stanley was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

Stanley took out his wallet, extracted twenty dollars and said ...

" If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner ? "

" No, I had to stop drinking years ago, " the homeless man replied.

" Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food ? " Stanley asked.

" No, I don't waste time fishing, I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive, " the homeless man replied.

" Will you spend this on hunting equipment ? " Stanley asked.

" Are you NUTS! " replied the homeless man. " I haven't gone hunting in 20 years ! "

" Well, " Stanley said, " I'm not going to give you money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a shower and a terrific dinner cooked by my wife. "

The homeless man was astounded !

" Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that ? "

Stanley replied ...

" Don't worry about that. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up drinking, fishing and hunting. "

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:52 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 01:06 pm:

The Optimist saw his friend the Pessimist and he was looking down so he went up to his friend and said "what happened I thought you were going to cheer up because things could be worse"? to which his friend replied "yep I took your advice and cheered up, and I'll be danged if things didn't get worse" :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration