1914 coil box mounting bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1914 coil box mounting bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:41 am:

What bolts were used to mount a 1914 coil box? The 4 holes in mine are 1/4" round. Seems like they would be square for a carriage bolt like the later ones. I just used regular bolts, I guess that's right? I need to take it off and paint it since it's the only thing not painted and the first thing you see and want to get the right bolts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:44 am:

coilbox bolt discussion

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration