Removing the wires from the Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Removing the wires from the Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

I was looking at my Radiator and how it will come off when I remove the engine and say that the wiring harness is attached to the bottom of the Radiator. Are these clips or TABs that have to be bent?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Sorry It's a 26 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Hi Robert,

Yes, your Improved radiator has three tabs attached to the top of the bottom tank. They are merely bent around the wire loom. A gentle pry with a screwdriver or some such ought to release the harness. Good luck with your project. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

Thanks Bill!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration