Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

It's Tuesday night, and the weather today was nice and cool. I found a few nice parts, and even more nice people I know. Hope it continues tomorrow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Supposed to be good through Friday .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

Hey Larry I am here too! Do you have a cell phone with you?

I found a very few items that I needed and bought. There is a lot of good T stuff here, just none that I needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

I got in town about 1:00 pm and spent some time in the AACA museum. Planning on hitting the swap field first thing tomorrow morning! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

I checked out Langs,great stuff there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

I'm in the McDonalds on Paxton, using the free wi-fi. The forecast looks good, so maybe I'll get to cover the whole meet this time. See you all at the hunt tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

It is going to be a great week, weather and turnout wise.

I could not believe all the people that were already setup and selling today. By tomorrow AM, it'll be in full swing.

Good luck and have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

It was a nice day at Hershey. I saw Larry (Original) Smith, John Regan, Ron the Coilman, Brent Mize, Tony Wiltshire, Fred Wicker and many others.

We're at the MTFCA spaces, C4Q 34 to 39. Stop in for a visit & maybe a cookie or water.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Had a good day today at Hershey, lots of old friends and quite a few good parts. Bought 2 1913 windshields, a set of 1911 hubcaps, 1913 headlight. There were a few early T parts but most were quite expensive. Great swap meet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Steve, if you make it to the Orange Field, stop by OAI 20 and say hello. Same goes for all MTFCA forum friends; that's one of the great things about attending Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 10:54 am:

You retired guys are killing me! I have to work and can't get there until Thursday morning... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

I had a greaat day at Hershey today. I covered the Green, Orange, and half of the Chocolate field today. Stopped by the MTFCA tent and said hello to Dan Conder and Terry Gumbinger. Also ran into Steve Jelf in the chocolate field and said hello. Met Phil Eyre and his wife and spoke to them for a bit. Looking forward to another great day tomorrow! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Oops, I mean Keith Gumbinger, sorry Keith! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 06:49 am:

Great day wed. Found 9 coils to have rebuilt. Hot rod intake and exhaust for model a $190 bucks!
Real nice 29 pickup runs sold for $5300
Almost 7am. Time to put my shoes on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tt newbee Thomas R. Hicks Central Va. on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 11:33 am:

I went yesterday, first time. I have heard about Hershey since the late sixties and I was under the impression there would be a lot of old farm equipment as well as cars, and lots of old repairable vehicles in poor shape. I didn't see much farm equipment and the old cars for sale looked great for the most part.

I was really impressed with how organized the whole thing was from parking to venders to food. Very well dome, and I guess that comes from years of experience.

I was most impressed with the venders, all really nice guys!

And I bought a horn for TT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Magyor-Northwestern, Pa. on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

We went on Wednesday. Lang's had a Hudco at their space. I saw at least 10 original truss supports. Lots of fenders. It was a long drive for us but a good time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration