Mislabled on tbay, I bet someone can use these

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Mislabled on tbay, I bet someone can use these
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 10:32 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152127860328?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Bummer! Not Ford aftermarket outside brakes. Too big. Could fit any number of cars that used the outside brakes.

(Message edited by redmodelt on October 05, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Another chevy guy. Look at his name

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/637723.html?1461865579

Another possibility discussed earlier this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

Too large in diameter for drive line parking brakes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

Interesting; I cast up some hub-drums for 12" brakes to fit my T. These might just do the job

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration