Trunk Latch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Trunk Latch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

I have a 27 coupe that I am restoring and where the trunk latch comes down to the body I am missing the striker or catch on the body. I am looking for a good used one or if someone could provide me some good pictures that I could fabricate one that would be much appreciated.
Thanks Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

Look at this thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/582703.html?1446148143

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

Thanks Roger

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration