Round Fellow wheels, early windshield hinges, T & A ring and pinion and more

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Round Fellow wheels, early windshield hinges, T & A ring and pinion and more
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Well, it seems that Warren Miller of Yorktown Indiana found more stuff in the barn. I thought we'd gotten it all the last time. He has some really nice stuff. Here goes:
Round Fellow wheels in almost excellent condition.

I can't seem to get it to load another picture. I'll load them below.

Here's Warren's information: Warren Miller, Yorktown Indiana 765/808-3827. Please don't call him before 9AM or after 9PM EDT. He is going on 96 years old but still sharp as a tack. He didn't tell me what he want's for these wheels, but I'm sure it will be a fair deal. He want's to sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Opps, I should have posted this on the classified forum. Look there for the rest. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

It seems my 'puter has decided to update WIN7 without asking me. It is hogging all my bandwidth.........I think. I'll finish tomorrow.
Ubuntu Rules - when I get that 'puter up and running again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

i think i rewooded some bodies for him a long time back glad to hear he is ok. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:28 am:

Yup Charley, you did. We talked about it a little bit ago. He said you did an excellent job on tourings for $1400- sand blasted metal and new wood. Remember the early engine he bought in Ohio and brought to you?

Old times are good.

Warren is aging and having trouble getting around. His legs don't do what he tells them all the time. I hope my mind is as good as his if I live to his age.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

i think it was a 1912 that came out of the river , i saved it. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Remember the 1979 Chevy pickup he used to haul it to you? I'm driving it now. He bought it new. It has about 240,000 miles (speedomter broke) on the integral manifold head six cylinder Chevy. That's gotta be a record. The only thing Chevy ever made was worse was a 1976 Vega......and that's questionable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

Ubuntu does rule but have you ever tried Puppy? light as a feather! Get that 'puter up again!
Ehh Hem!
Beautiful wheels!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration