Leaving Model T's for now

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Leaving Model T's for now
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TT on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 10:28 am:

Hi all

Though I do not post that often, normally for advice like so many! I would like to thank you for you help over the last couple of years with my T.

You have been able to answer so many questions and curiosities that I have had leading me to solve problems and generally being able to enjoy my T.

I'm sure I will own one again, but for now its making way for a smaller car, but I think the T bug will stick around!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Best of luck with your smaller car. Please give the new owner of your TT the address for the forum etc.

Many of us have moved away from Ts and come back later. And of course a T is smaller than a TT so that may be an option for you some time in the future. And with a speedster you can even have a shortened chassis, lowered chassis, and it takes up even less room in the garage.

Best of luck to you.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Just because you don't have a T or TT, doesn't mean you can't still "hang" with the gang. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and the answers. I have a '26 C cab TT that is a very long-term project--it started with an acquaintance moving away and giving me his "yard art" C cab body.
When I first started reading your post I thought, "Smaller car? can't get much smaller than a T except maybe a Bantam!" then I realized yours was a TT.
Good luck, hope you stay here, but if not, you are more than welcome back in the future!
T'ake care,
David Dewey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 11:58 pm:

Once that bug has bitten... ;-)
Something cool will catch you again when your life allows!
Hope to you see still here for a long time.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TT on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 05:07 am:

I'm sure I'll still be around I enjoy just reading the posts sometimes, a great bunch of people.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration