Thanks for Nothing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thanks for Nothing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 12:05 am:

Sometimes its the simple things in life that can make you happy, especially if you're a T owner. After rebuilding my trans and going through the engine last year, I put more miles on the T this year then i did in the last two years combined. It just seems to run stronger and stronger everyday. Today i changed the oil and found what every T owner wants to find when they pull the trans cover....Nothing. :-) Life is good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 12:12 am:

:-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 02:45 am:

I LOVE IT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 06:25 am:

Looks like I need to drive more. I'm still getting some fuzz on my magnet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 07:31 am:

No wonder you get metal fuzz on the magnet, Steve, considering your soft valve lifters that got eaten by the cam..
Did you get better lifters? - and did you get some info whether the bad ones still are being sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 08:14 am:

Same thing here John. We just put 80 miles on "Pete" the '12 CRP/U yesterday afternoon with some friends and their '15 Roadster. Great day. I've put over 1400 miles on Pete this summer alone. Screen not quite as clean as yours, but getting cleaner after each oil change since last years re-build..Didn't get many miles on it then, was late in the season. Good to see you're getting lots of "T-time" too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 09:51 am:

Man that's clean!! You drivin' that thing or getting towed every where?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

John. What type of bands do you have? Wood, Kevlar or Cotton? Jim Patrick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Jim, I'm running Kevlar bands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

That's what the screen on my '24 looks like when I check it. 3000 miles so far and counting! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration