Spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Sloma Sandusky Ohio on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Does anyone know where I might purchase a single leaf, for a front spring on a 26 touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Which one do you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 05:05 pm:

I once bought a single leaf for a '26/'27 front spring from Mike Peterson in Shevlin, MN. Good guy, reasonable prices. http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=mike_peterson-users
But there are others out there that may have, like Model T Haven in Iola, KS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

And Andy, of course :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

I may have one I will send you for the shipping. Get me the measurement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Tom, Give me a call. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Sloma Sandusky Ohio on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

Thanks Guys

Springs are do back from having new bushings installed. Once I get them back I can give you more info

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration