Model T Legend in Hershey!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Legend in Hershey!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

You just never know who your going to run into in Hershey, got to meet lots of old & new friends. It might've rained a bit on the show field, but it didn't dampen anyone's spirits!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Yo. I didn't get to run into either of you guys there... Damnit! Bob, loved your buggy on the Auburn tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

Thanks Dave, don't feel bad, I missed lots of people as well. Thanks for the compliment on my buggy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

I looked for you Bob... But I was never able to locate you. I did take some time to check out your car. What a great job you did!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

What a great show! The rain held off long enough
for me to see everything I wanted to see. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 05:11 am:

Hey Jim I'm sorry we didn't get to connect, I'm sure we'll have another opportunity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

It's funny. At the Bakersfield Meet, I had posted that Steve was planning to attend. So as Martynn Vowell, Derrick Pang and I were going up the aisles, people were all over the place looking for Steve to meet up with him. " I didn't realize I was so popular." SJ. Everybody wanted a pic (Jelfie) with Steve.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration