Just a quick drive to Walmart.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Just a quick drive to Walmart.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derrick Pang on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 02:05 am:

Saw this lady tonight outside of Walmart looking at my T when I got back. She had so many questions and was just so excited to see one in person. I asked her if she wanted a picture in it, and she looked me and said.. are you serious?? Of course I do! So she hopped in and I snapped it. I could tell her it made her night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 02:08 am:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 07:15 am:

Good Job Derrick :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 09:28 am:

Hope you offered her a ride. :>)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 10:46 am:

Is that Sue, the upholstery lady from the Gas Monkey Garage??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 11:09 am:

LOL Dave it sure looks like her doesn't it?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

Seth, your speedster (in your profile) is very cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

Derrick, your roadster is lookin' fine and that pic is way cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Good pic. Car looks cool!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

Are you allowed to drive your T at night there? We can not drive after dusk here in New York.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 11:32 pm:

Trained well, you have been . Young D'artagnan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Mar, Even if you have lights you can't drive after dark?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Yes, it was like that when I lived in Pennsylvania as well. The theory might be that no matter how good your lights are working based on standards of the era of your car .... they probably aren't very good compared to all the other cars on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 02:30 am:

That's crazy! With the new reflectors, or resilvered originals and 50cp bulbs the headlights are comparable to modern cars--but the single taillamp is not, maybe that's the rub.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason...........Whittier, CA on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 06:22 am:

Three words:

Full
Operating
Privileges

Pretty much covers it.

Best regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 09:56 am:

I just hang a couple of LED lights on the back for running lights problem is the running lights are brighter than my brake light :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:18 am:

Mark, I have to say I have never heard that nor do I believe other of our club members as I have heard of many times of them driving at night. If that is a NYS law, I would like to see it and pass it on as advisement to others in the club.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration