Great Hershey photo with Bob Richmon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Great Hershey photo with Bob Richmon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 11:35 am:

resized2

Thanks for the pic Bob. Nice seeing you again.

Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

So what's with the "Crime Scene" tape???
Inquiring minds want to know!
:-)
Great photo, BTW! You can tell they aren't enjoying themselves!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Not sure but I think the caution tape denoted the end of the row next to the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Great photo and beautiful T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Absolutely Gorgeous, the Model "T" too.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 06:38 pm:

Great photo, 1st question my wife asked was........
2nd question was, what's the caution tape for! Thanks for posting the great photo, your wife was beautiful in that great outfit. I wish all owners would dress in period clothing to match the era of their cars. Also great seeing everyone, some I had met before,but may only over the forum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

Craig,
I'm sure that's what it was for, but the question just begged to be asked, "What was the Crime??"
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Haha, hope I didn't get you in too much trouble! As soon as I saw you I thought it would make a great picture with both of you instead of just her.

My wife has done some limited reenacting because she saw how much fun I had doing it. Since we have a wedding to attend next summer I thought it would be fun to wear some older style outfits. She had a blast shopping for clothes in the flea market this year and it made me happy she enjoyed herself. Friday night I said hey, why not wear one of the new outfits tomorrow?!

The only negative result was that it was a little bit hard to move around with everyone asking her for photos or about "her car" (which was at home with all the others).

Craig

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration