Fall colors, a wedding and a party after.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fall colors, a wedding and a party after.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Just pictures. No story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:47 am:

Richard is that sippy cup yours? What were ya sippin?

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 07:30 am:

A picture(s) worth a thousand words! Nice post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 07:37 am:

Richard That 2nd Photo looks like it may become a painting later?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:36 am:

You can't be sure from a photo, but it looks like that car is painted the correct color or mighty close to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 11:56 am:

No drinks for me. I was driving. I had to take a picture of the dark beer and sippy cup together.
A nice young man who loves old cars asked me to bring a car to his wedding 13 years ago and again last Saturday for his Brother's. We haven't gotten a T for him yet but his enthusiasm is amazing.
The T is painted 2 parts Oliver Tractor Green and 1 part Gloss Black. I am very pleased with it but won't claim correctness.
I wasn't able to get the cars out for Fall pictures yet but this was a beautiful place for a wedding.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Very nice pictures, Rich. We always enjoy seeing what you've been up to.

Thanks for posting them.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 02:28 pm:

Richard,....you said,....."no drinks for me. I was driving."

Wise decision on your part Richard! And a "lesson" to all!

Just think! Three pedals are confusing enough, but with one too many drinks, the Model T could have six pedals instead of three!

Very nice photos Richard, and a nice post with a lesson in it,......harold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration