Running Board Air.Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Running Board Air.Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:59 am:

I found this at a resale shop. Is it worth picking up for $85.00, someone has repainted it (don't think it is correct) It needs a hose and end for sure. It did move some air when I operated it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Sorry for the inverted picture. It was correct on my phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 11:08 am:

It's right side up for the down under crowd. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 11:18 am:

The green color is correct. I have one that is still original green and it appears to be a thick baked on enamel, without the lettering highlighted in white.

I paid $50 for mine in the as is condition - needing a air hose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I carry one of those on the running board of my '27 all the time but thankfully have only had to use it once. It may move a fair amount of air but it is still a lot of work to pump up a balloon tire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 03:15 pm:

Have similar on the cut-down.

Swap meet find at $20. But just for looks, doesn't push air...but fun for talking to folks who ask.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration