Model TT tire pressure

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model TT tire pressure
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

1926 TT rear tires are 6.00-20.
Mac's advises 36 to 60 psi.
Seems to be a large range.
The TT has a steel pickup bed, larger than a T or an A bed.
Will be carrying about 750 pounds of displayed items.
Please tell me your recommended inflation pressure.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

What is molded on the tires for recommended pressure?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Jay's advice is good. Check the tire. I have 6.50 - 20 tires on the rear of my TT. They call for a max. Inflation of 60 psi, but I run them at 50. The darn thing already rides stiff, 60 psi just make it bounce more. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration