Timers and rollers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Timers and rollers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

I would like to know which timers use the factory Ford rollers and which ones have their "own". I see a lot of different brands of timers for sale. Where can I learn all there is to know about timers and rollers? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

oops! I had posted a similar question already. Pardon my stupidity. You know it's bad when you can plan your own surprise party, or hide your own Easter eggs. After a certain age one thinks more about the here-after. Go into another room and think - what did I come in here after?
Moderator- feel free to delete this if you want. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration