Dash ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Dash ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Can some one identify this dash for me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

'19 + closed car - in that neighborhood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

Looks like the 1919-22 open car panel.

See: discussion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 11:31 am:

I'll go look at our '19 Centerdoor dash - was going "off the cuff" !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

This is from a '22 Centerdoor.

centerdoor panel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 01:25 pm:

Thanks Phil - is the top photo a "flat dash" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Yep. Flat. Except for patina it is unmolested, no extra holes, bends, etc. Maybe can get a better picture a bit later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

So not for a Touring? I have one that came with my "1921 Pick-up" which is made of two cars where I believe the body is a 1919 chopped touring. But this dash is for closed cars?
How does the dash for a 1919 touring looks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

Wow!!! such confusion over a simple 19-22 touring or roadster dash that Gary posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:15 am:

As usual, Phil Mino has come to the rescue! Thanks Phil. I consider Phil to be a friend, and without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable T people in the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 04:47 pm:

Some additional views. Also found an instrument panel that I put in the dash. First photo is inverted to show proper view if in place in car. Didn't have a magneto meter to put in place.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration