JV Group

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: JV Group
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams - Imperial, MO on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

In 2008 I bought a great top kit for my Torpedo. Need to work on my Touring. Are they still in business? And contact information?
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:23 am:

Long gone, sadly, but Classtiques is here, and their products are Greeat! Someone post the contact info, I'm on dial-up and don't have a half-hour to look it up online!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:56 am:

Classtique Upholstery
6961 W Shadow Lake Dr
Lino Lakes, MN 55014
Phone: 651-484-9022
Toll Free: 1-800-208-9032

The Upholstery and Top your car deserves. Since 1960 we have featured quality fabrics mixed with quality craftsmanship. Contact us for prices and fabric samples.
Website www.ClasstiqueUpholstery.com or E-mail Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 02:09 am:

Thank you John, and my apologies to everyone for not asking "Someone PLEASE post. . ."
Sometimes I type without thinking.
T'ake care,
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 09:09 am:

Classtique has a YouTube channel also. Some of the videos look like they were taken with an old flip phone with poor audio but generally okay. They show good techniques of upholstery installation rather than how to make videos. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Classtique

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration