Good deals left at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Good deals left at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 03:50 pm:

Being unable to go I was wondering if those that saw good deals might be able to post what they found to be a good deal and for some reason or another didn't buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

A good many of the cars seen for sale at Hershey are overpriced, some dramatically so. But there are also some good buys. I'm not buying them because of limited space, time, and money. My work and storage spaces are crammed, I won't live long enough to finish everything I have now, and therefore I'm not spending the money.

I did buy a good deal, though. I got a low head for $40. If blasting doesn't reveal some major defect, I call that a very good buy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration