Early OIl Can

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Early OIl Can
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 04:32 pm:

On page 40 of the current issue of the Vintage Ford is the correct oil can for the early brass T's. The owner ought to be proud of his purchase, as they are difficult to find. The article on tools I wrote for the Vintage Ford many years ago also shows the same oil can. I have two Maple Cities, and two Noera's that are similar. Mike Walker also did an article several years ago, but after mine, that pretty much shows the evolution of them as I recall.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration