Old Photo - The Newly Weds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - The Newly Weds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

That's from "One Week", 1923. The girl is Sybil Seely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:23 am:

If they had a Sleeper kit installed in the front seat like our 13 model T touring has.....possibly they would be smiling and happy!

Royce posted a picture of our model T with a Slipper in his post of pictures taken during the Stephensville tour two weeks ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 06:53 am:

Great photo.

T is an earlier rather than later 1917 - note the horn button on top of the steering column, the equal length windshield hinges (unequal length introduced around Apr 19, 1917 ref: http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/doc17.htm ) and of course the black radiator.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 09:18 am:

Right after I posted the comment above I posted a correction, but for some unknown reason it's not there. I'll try again:

Typo correction. It should say 1920 not 1923. Sorry for the error.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

I guess everyone know the feller is Buster Keaton

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration