Window felt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Window felt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 09:27 am:

I am going to replace the side window felt channel on my 24 TT closed cab. Does the felt go all the way around the window or is there some rubber stripping on the top. What holds everything in place, clips or is it glued? Who sells the complete kit? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

My 27 Tudor doors had felt channel on both the sides and top. The top had a couple of small screws that held it in. The kits that the vendors sell would not fit at all.
I found the exact size from Stanpro. They list by size. The one that fit my car was part number 750000389. The sides are held in with clips and hooks that you can get from Synders or Langs.
Stanpro sells thru online parts stores like Auto Parts Warehouse, JC Whitney, etc.
They make window channel for boats, RVs, etc. If you have a sample of the old, measure and search their website.
Stanpro.com

StanPro
PO Box 8034
Novi, MI 48376

800-333-3265
248-596-6178
Fax: 248-596-6774

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

Thank you. I will call them

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration