Old Photo - A Young O'Bummer Look Alike Posing With A Buddy On An Engine Hood

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - A Young O'Bummer Look Alike Posing With A Buddy On An Engine Hood
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Not a Dodge. I think this is a big Chevy, maybe even a V8. anybody else? There was the barely recognizable remains of one of these dug out of the ground I got to look at.Long fenders, short runningboards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

This is not a '17-'18 Chevy V-8, but I think it's one of the ' big' Chevy's. Anybody? My great grandfather had an Old's V8 of the same era as the Chevy 'V8. It was not one of his better cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

And, those are likely Jaxon wheels and rims, reference an earlier thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

Jim I think it's a Chevrolet. Might be that baby grand roadster from the mid teens. Thanks Jay!!! Great photo!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration