OT I feel sorry for me!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT I feel sorry for me!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

The trees are just beginning to change colors in southern NH and I have to take the T out this weekend.

Next Monday my job requires that I drive from the NH seacoast to Montreal for the week and return on Friday. This will force me to drive thru the peak color areas.

The following weekend some friends are coming to NH to visit and I have to that the T out again and look at more brilliant red and yellow trees

Finally the following week I have to drive to a conference at SUNY Binghamton. This will require that I drive down rt 88 from Albany to Binghamton NY.

I don't think I will be able stand all the brightly colored trees!
Whoa is me! :-(
What am I supposed to do?

(Message edited by nhusa on October 14, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 12:39 pm:

Sniff, snurf, sob. Feel sorry for you. Post us some pitchers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 01:08 pm:

Sun Glasses. Could be worse. You might be color blind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Both my sons are color blind. I often wonder what the world really looks like through their eyes. I know that they miss out on a lot. But they don't really know much about what they miss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

One of my brothers is partially color blind. He didn't know until he joined the air force and couldn't pass their "colored numbers in the field of dots" test. They put him to work fixing trucks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

I'll be in Taiwan teaching for two weeks starting a week from Monday. I'll miss some of the best colors here in Rochester, not to mention Halloween. Whoa is me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:04 pm:

Do you guys mean 'Woe is me'? I can't see anything stopping you from enjoying the colours.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

Seems like any more around here the peak color doesn't hit until early November. Nov. first is when I put all but one T and the A into "storage" as far as insurance goes. It's usually pretty dang chilly and that T has no side curtains, so have to swallow our pride and use the Model A, but then at least the dog can go along too. She loves it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Mark
I thought that Rochester had little color because it was the World's largest dark room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:46 pm:

There is a joke about George Eastman walking out of his house ... looking up to the sky and saying "That's the color for the 18% grey card"

Sorry ... a joke for photographers....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 07:21 am:

Aren't trees either green or brown? What are all of these colors you guy's are yammerin about? Maybe it is some kind of northern tradition where the children go out with spray cans and paint the trees for winter? Christmas is right around the corner gotta get the chaise lounge ready for the beach, Ahhh another redneck White Christmas a six-pack and a chaise lounge on the white beach! :-) BTW Please post pictures!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration