Repost picture, please.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Repost picture, please.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

Could the picture of the mid teens roadster be put back up? Minus, naturally the commentary? I would like to figure out what it is.WHOOOSH.....it was gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 05:52 pm:

Can you describe which one? There was a good picture of I think a Dodge roadster. But it is still there, and no comments that could have been very objectionable? The thread title might have been slightly offensive to someone?
I used to be able to copy photos and transfer them. But not anymore. I hate computer people. They are always changing things that work to don't work.
Maybe there was another photo that I missed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 06:17 pm:

Yes, it was the Dodge -looking roadster picture. All at once, it said 'page unavailable'and it would not come up for me. Now it does. In all fairness, I was waiting at the Drs office and was on their WI FI. So that could have been cutting out. I just assumed that got under somebody's skin and it was taken off. It certainly did not offend me. Now I'm going to look close. Probably is a Dodge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

I am just glad that you found it again! We seem to have been having a number of unusual computer glitches lately. I don't know if it is me? Or what? But it has not been only on this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

Russian hackers. All your emails will soon be on Wikileaks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

...but only if you had a private, cobbled-together server in a Colorado bathroom. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration