My Model T and I were invited to a photo shoot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My Model T and I were invited to a photo shoot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:16 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Lucky you!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:27 am:

Gotta teach her safe cranking. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:33 am:

Will, you look a lot different than I expected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:48 am:

How do they do that without getting all greasy and dirty?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

>>>Gotta teach her safe cranking.<<<

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

LOL Jesse! Probably are! Their verbage seems to change monthly on that particular subject.

Will, Will, Will...lucky you. Where was your wife while all this was going on? Hee hee. After your tense-filled past week, this was no doubt a pleasant change!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron MacDonald on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

There are many advantages to "T" ownership.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Yikes! That is all I am allowed to say.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

I just saw a program last night about drugs.
They said crank got its name from being smuggled into the country in crankcases.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

Were these gals models for the company or??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

Hmmm, those shoes in picture #1 one don't appear to have a green safety patch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

This was a amature photo club. The models were part of the club.
Normen, I had to clean the oil can before she would touch it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

Will,
"Normen, I had to clean the oil can before she would touch it!"
Small price to pay...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration