Which jack handle is correct for this jack?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Which jack handle is correct for this jack?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

I have used the one in front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 02:20 am:

Anthony,I make a TT jack handle and sell them for $!5plus shipping. The upper handle looks like 30-40 era or possibly Mustang,!964era. The lower one is for sedan jacks used 1925-27

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 05:55 am:

I have two of the top style and was told by a chebby guy that they were for one of them. He wasn't interested at 15 for the pair and neither was anyone else, two times at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:56 am:

The bottom handle looks like the one that the '25-27 jacks use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

I found a good use for the chebby jack handle today. It worked perfect for turning the crank on my 53 Merc engine. I almost tossed them, guess I'll keep them around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 11:43 am:

I'm not positive, but there might be a picture of one in the parts book.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration