TT cab to car frame mounts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TT cab to car frame mounts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

I have had a few people ask how I mounted the TT cab to the T car frame. I used some 1/2 by 2 metal bar and some hardwood spacers. the metal was bolted to the normal car body mounts at a angle. The wood went between the metal and the cab mounts. This is a 26 cab and the earlier cabs may be different. The rear of the cab has a angle iron cross piece that I just drilled thru this and the frame for bolts. I did need to move the running board bracket top strap to the rear slightly.body mountsbody mount 2rear mount

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration