Ready to go but time togo away

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ready to go but time togo away
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 02:57 pm:

Well, Bye then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 05:14 pm:

Been there, done that, life sucks.
I do hope that you stick around! Maybe you can get another soon? I hope you do alright.
Best of luck to you regardless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steven miller on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

Are you keeping the rest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Isn"t he just putting it into winter storage or have I missed something?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

I don't understand his English!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

just it running good now its for sale if it does not sell then into storage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

hi steve still got the coupe for sale

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration