1913 Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1913 Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Renton on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

I have what I believe is a numbered marching 13 with a early 80s restoration. It runs I've drove it "Fires Right up" magnetic doesn't work or its been removed. If I keep.it I will put an alternator and breaks on it.
Anybody know what's it's worth and how rare is the the 13 with all the brass in place?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

A picture is required to determine its authenticity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

You might say no Model T is "rare", what with over fifteen million made. Of course that's relative, the "brass" cars numbered "only" a million and a quarter or so by 1916. Then there is the question of "survival" . . . there were around 170,000 cars built for the year model 1913, most of them touring cars.

Value is a question of authenticity and condition. As Ed says, show us some pictures, you'll get some educated fair estimates here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration