T's earnin thier keep

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T's earnin thier keep
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:00 am:

Well I put new Kevlar linings in the tractor and the doodlebug
So I put them to work, besides it's a whole lota fun!
Just thought I'd share Jim. http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:13 am:

Sure looks like fun :-) Thanks for sharing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Love the gas pumps! Thanks for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

If ya gotta work ... it might as well be fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

Awesome. Great to see them earning their keep

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

Putting some fun into chores, Love It!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Ts and As earning their keep; a few of mine are fully retired, but these still work:

Celtic Rust hauls leave tarps:

The Mower T cuts about 1.5 acres of brush and bramble twice a year:

Klam Digah hauls projects around (and will also move some leaf tarps and logs when necessary):

When this one is done, she'll be the primary yard vehicle for hauling brush, branches, etc. She spent about 50 years skidding logs and her frame is uncut:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

Bill - you are absolutely correct. It doesn't seem like chores when a Model T (or AA) is being used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

So that's what they're used for besides just looking neat! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 08:37 pm:

Work is what they were made for . Seems more like fun!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration