Height of 1920 Center Door Sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Height of 1920 Center Door Sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

Can someone please tell me the height (at its tallest) of a 1920 Center Door sedan?

Thanks for your help!

Mike Hanson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 02:43 pm:

If it's the same as a 1915 - it will pass through a doorway 82" high without hitting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

Thanks Tim. That certainly leaves an enclosed trailer with a 78" door out of the question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 03:11 pm:

If you take the tires and rims off, you might get there. I'm going to call friend Pete, and depending on which building his is in, have.him whip out and measure his.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

Thanks Jim (and Pete)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 03:39 pm:

Talked to good ol'Pete. 'Adjusted' height of 1919 Centerdoor is about 75"-76". I say adjusted because it is on uneven packed clay floor.That is with tires on. Cross your fingers. Anybody that was at the club museum a few years ago, Pete is the creator of the Fish Truck that was on display there for a year or two. Put a few miles on the Fish Truck myself.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration