Troop 183 Update, 17OCT16

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Troop 183 Update, 17OCT16
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Rakestraw on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:06 pm:

Howdy all from Kansas!

I would say that we've been extra busy on the T, but... That doesn't mean we haven't been learning about T's though. Last week we had special guests who brought their T's out and gave the guys rides. Everyone had a blast and we got to show off our project too.

Mr. Gary Rexford, pictured with the guys, is our benefactor. He was the donor of our project and has been a great help in finding parts we need. Thanks Gary!

Be well and drive safely,

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

Looks like good times. I remember being a Boy Scout, and the guidance of my mentors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 12:28 am:

Notice the biggest smile is on the T's driver!!!
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration