Center Door photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Center Door photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:39 am:

Can anyone tell me the origin of this photo, and the people shown please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:39 am:

very early center door. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Photo says April 6th 15, How many people can you cram into a center door both visible tires need air (or a few less passengers). Could this have something to do with a movie?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:08 am:

"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she DID know what to do....she gave them to the old man and said "Get them the heck out of here they are driving me crazy!"

Perhaps an early production of Oliver?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Benjamin on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:10 am:

Hi Chris:

This is vaudeville star Eddie Foy, Sr. and his wife and kids. Foy had a popular stage act with the kids called "The Seven Little Foys."

Big time!

Rick Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:44 am:

Thanks for identifying Eddie Foy. I went on the internet and boy did he have an interesting and a rough life. Four wives and a total of 11 children but only the seven survived childhood. Many stage and theater productions but no Oliver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Thanks Rick. That's what I wanted to know.
I guess at 101 years, it's ex-copyright!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration