OT - 1926 Dodge Sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - 1926 Dodge Sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

Is the interior fabric? My 27 had a leather interior and/or vinyl. A friend's 26 Dodge four door is completely vinyl. Just doesn't seem right.

Thanks,
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Without going to my Dodge Bros. info, some 4 doors could be purchased with a leather (or leatherette) interior, though I'd say most had a cloth interior.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

Your friend's Dodge Brothers Sedan is, what Dodge Brothers called, a "Business Sedan". The seats were upholstered in leatherette for durability.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

Actually, everything was done in leatherette except for the headliner, I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

Thanks, Mike and David! His headliner is even leatherette. I think his car is not as quiet on the inside as it could be if the headliner were fabric. Hey David, how did the arm heal after the T party. I met you and your wife while I was there. By the way, I used to restore player pianos to help me through college, even owned a real nice Ampico several years ago. We have a long running steam show very near to me. I go every year.

Take Care All!
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Mike,
Must be a different David! Yes I do player pianos, but don't wander far from Northern California much. Also, never broke my arm (yet!!). :-)
David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration